Working day at the Arvor Hotel
Telecommuting is a practice that has been democratized. Co-working spaces have multiplied, but they are often overcrowded and noisy. If you are looking for a quiet and private place, come and discover our hotel’s offer, in an atmosphere conducive to concentration and productivity.
Room and office rental by the day
A quiet, central and easily accessible location, a private room with a comfortable desk, high speed wifi, tea and coffee available, a lunch offer, and a receptionist-concierge at your disposal: all the conditions are met to work efficiently and in peace.
Available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Free high speed wifi
- Tea and coffee available in the lobby or via room service
- Possibility of printing on site (paying service)
- Possibility of meal delivery (paying service)
- Concierge receptionist available from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Superior Room/Office : 45 € Excl. VAT per day (49,5 € Incl. VAT)
- With use of the whole room (bed, bathroom): on request
Interviews and professional meetings
We also have the opportunity to host interviews, including artists, in our lounge. You can also visit us for a friendly or informal business meeting over coffee.